31 January, 2011

Ending the month on a high note

Whatever happened in psychology a week and a half ago seems to have been dropped.  At least, I keep on participating as much as I can in class, I keep up with my homework, and I'm actually almost done with my first paper that is due in two weeks.  Basically what happened was that I didn't understand an assignment that had been changed pretty much at the last minute, and I didn't have the time to sit around and play catch up because class was over and I had places to be that didn't involve, well, sitting in the computer lab.  Good portion of mea culpa, but I am sharing the blame on this one.

Pottery: we made our first pots that we're allowed to keep!  Okay, they're really only cylinders, but still.  We've progressed from simply centering and opening, to, well, finishing.  Yay.  I'm happy that I took this class.

Physiology: it'd be too passive-aggressive to pull out the physical proof that yes, I do indeed know what I'm talking about in that class, maybe you should actually try listening to the person whom you seem to love to ignore?  It's just a little frustrating to be completely blown off.  I shower regularly, I wash my clothes actually before they get stinky, I don't insult anybody knowingly (and I don't think I'm insulting them unknowingly either, because I keep my very opinionated opinions to myself)...but who knows.  I got 14/16 on the first quiz, don't know about the second yet, and we've a lab due this week.  It's a fun class, though, and I'm glad that I had to retake it.

English: one paper down, two due in February, that's another class that I'm glad that I took.  It's so much fun!

Next time: finishing pot number one!

No comments:

Post a Comment