04 January, 2011

I need a nap

Three out of my four classes met today.

English...looks like it will be fun.  Can't really say much more beyond that, because it was a short meeting with only two students out of the 13.

Pottery...yay clay!  We actually didn't do anything in class today that required getting our hands dirty, just went over the syllabus and had lockers assigned.  We each get our own set of tools and bag of clay, so obviously need someplace to keep them...

Physiology...same fun stuff as last semester.  Record each lecture, take the best notes that I can, hope that I can remember everything.

The fun thing about this week is that I've already had three classes cancelled - English isn't happening on Friday, so we had a meeting today, no physiology Wednesday, no pottery Thursday.

...I need a nap.

Next time: Psychology is a GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment