01 February, 2011

Schedules already?

Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 schedules were published today.  Next semester I have to take Nutrition, Pathophysiology, and Microbiology lecture and lab.  That's 10 credits, so to make it up to at least 12, I'm also going to sign up for intermediate pottery.  I'll be carrying 13 for the semester, and pottery - so far, at least - is super fun.  My other option is a couple exercise classes, but pottery lets me work out my moods in a way that exercise doesn't.  Actually, exercising does squat for my mood, and actually can make them worse.  I always knew my limbic system was a bit screwy...

Today...we got our first keepable work ready for the first firing in pottery.  Cleaned it all up, then put a cute stamp on it, painted the stamp with a high-fire underglaze, attached a handle, and maybe next week we'll be ready to, well, glaze it.  Thursday we're probably going to be getting uber-dirty again, yay.  Mine is the Chinese character for moon, with really red in the character itself, surrounded by sage green.  Hey, this is all about contrast, and red and green are opposite each other on the color wheel...

Physiology.  I just have to keep my blasted mouth shut during that class.  Our first written test is next Tuesday, oh boy!  And, naturally, people are already starting to freak out about it.  I was all for it being held this Thursday, but was quite roundly shouted down.  I actually went so far to write on my hand "keep your damn mouth shut."

Next time: Psychology, Physiology, and math lab, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment