28 November, 2011

Books...

Pro: a fair amount of books are now being published digitally.

Con: only one of mine for next semester is.

Pro: I like real books.

Con: I have to purchase ten of them.  Ten.  That's looking at over $500 for books, even going the internet route and getting the cheapest ones possible.

And the funny:  went to look up a $221 (new, $190 used) skills DVD set that is listed as being required.  Pull up the ISBN number given, and no, it's not a skills DVD, it's a book titled "Legal Aspects of Anesthesia," which makes me wonder just what is correct now about that listing!

So my shopping list for next semester: scrubs, books, three binders, lots of pens, and one of those nice big rolling knapsacks since I'm not going to cart around so many books on my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment