Yarn: Whipped up a very cute moebius scarf (knitted), although it's a bit on the stressful side, since I don't knit all that much anymore, and just tend to get panicky about amount of yarn.
For the trip, I'm balling up some random reclaimed yarn (probably acrylic), and will be making another moebius cowl and a hat, this time crocheted.
For after that, I've got a trip to Webs on my "it'd be nice to do..." list, but will also be visiting Close Knit, a smaller yarn store in New Jersey. I've an...in. (okay, my mother works there)
Beads: started playing with beads. Today I whipped up a cute little necklace, and will have a pair of matching earrings done for the trip.
Clay: severely lacking any ability to do my normal ceramics stuff at home, I pulled out the Sculpey, and made a hairstick topper (the Tardis, should anybody be curious), and some flowers. Still have stuff to do to finish with the flowers, but that will wait until I'm home.
Nothing much on the school front: looks like an A- in pathophysiology, and an A in nutrition. I'm guessing that I also got an A in pottery, and either an A or A- in microbiology. Final grades will be posted tomorrow, and I'll do an end-of-the-semester review sometime later.
For now, though, I need to go drop off the ferret at his home for the next 10 days and finish packing. And knitting my scarf; I will have that thing done and blocked tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment