Still have As in my classes. The last pharmacology test, on cardiac drugs (and anything to do with the cardiovascular system), I got the highest score in two of the sections. Don't know about the third, since they haven't even taken their test yet.
I'm freaking out because I'm getting good grades, and my studying habits are somewhat shoddy at best. I don't know, then, if it's because I truly know this stuff really really well, because my mind is able to retain more with less work, or if I'm just good at testing. Maybe a bit of all 3.
However, one thing that I am stressing out over is the fact that some of my friends in the nursing program aren't doing too well. I've offered my help, given them my (asked for) advice and suggestions, so that's all that I can really do.
So, keep on feeling good, keep on studying, and hopefully keep on getting those high grades.
No comments:
Post a Comment