03 May, 2012

One down, four to go.

That's a phrase that was being tossed around quite a bit last week, because it was the end of the semester.

One semester of the nursing program down, four more to go.

Grades came out today; A's in the two art classes, A-'s in the nursing classes, giving me a 3.7-something for the semester.  I'm happy.

May term starts Monday.  I'm taking an investing course and "The Truth About AIDS" which is taught by an incredibly fun instructor.  Well, all the nursing faculty are fun, true.  Also doing some time in the Writing Center for the month, and finishing the summer up by being the summer math tutor.  Which reminds me, I need to e-mail math professors and ask about visiting their classes to say "yes, folks, there IS tutoring if you need it, ask your professor for the hours!"

...and offer an e-mail to the online stats course.  Hrm.

1 comment: