11 October, 2011

My professors are awesome

My pathophysiology class has tests every other week.  Timed, multiple choice, 41 questions, what fun.

I finish in, at most, 15 minutes.  And on the most recent one I got an A.

To which I simply must say, hah, didn't even spend time studying and I only missed two questions!  (The class average was a 78, or a C+.  Just barely passing grade according to the school of nursing, in which anything below a 75 is considered failing.)  Good practice?  No, of course not.  On the other hand, I listen.  I record the lectures and I listen to them two, if not three, times, in the days between lectures.  So, I guess I did study some, but not the pre-test cramming that gets done sometimes.

(The last one I got a B+ on, and I'm allowing that to be my one bad test in the class for the semester.  I'm not setting the bar high for myself, now, am I?)

Nothing back about the nutrition midterm, but we will know on Monday, since we've got Friday off for Fall Break.  In the meantime, I've got lots of stuff to do in pottery - my lovely yarn bowl broke, so I have to try and fix it tomorrow in addition to doing things like putting my teapot together and putting 5 things in the Raku kiln and trimming my big bowl and deciding if hat will be for yarn, too.  I think it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment