23 April, 2011

Second semester: done.

Life has very quickly become chaotic over the past month, with the end of the semester and the purchase of a house.

Yes, that's right, the Mr and I are closing on a house and moving next week.  We really couldn't have done it without the help of a few very dear-to-us people.

So, now for a few end-of-semester thoughts.

I loved physiology, but am very, very glad to be done with that class, and I'm hoping that some of the people who were in it aren't in some of my lectures next semester.

Same with psychology.

Pottery: I got to make my cousin a wedding present in that class.  I cannot wait for the end of August, and getting back into the pottery studio.

Writing: I love the class, and being able to do research for it.  I just don't have the time to finish the papers for this class!  Luckily, I've been given a very large gift - an extension.

Happy Passover, happy Easter, and most of all...happy summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment