26 December, 2010

Sundays

Sundays...if I can remember, something that has nothing to do with schooling.  There may be a witty title put up at some point in time, but I'm not feeling that creative.

I am a follower of Etiquette Hell.  More specifically, the "Feel Good Fridays" posts that get put up...wait for it...every Friday.

This week, this was put up.  It's a commercial, granted, but you don't realize it until the end.  What it really is happens to be a flash mob at London's Heathrow Airport.  I do enjoy flash mobs, especially well-done ones.  The Philadelphia Opera went to the Reading Terminal Market and again, that's highly enjoyable.  (When they hooked up with the Random Acts of Culture and went to Macy's with over 600 other singers, well, there were more singers in that store than non-singers.  Sorry, that proportion really should have been different.)


Next Sunday: Crocheting!  Cooking!  Crafting!  Cats!  (Showing how MedicBast really doesn't have a life as some people would define it.)

Next time: It all looks so good on paper, but as we all know, no plan survives first contact with the enemy...

No comments:

Post a Comment